Perth Kilt Run
- The 2.5 Classic route is fully accessible. It is a flat and level surface for the entire 2.5km route, where there are kerbs, these are facilitated with pram ramps. Two laps of the route is required to complete the 2.5km distance.
- 5km Warrior has an incline on Church Avenue and a couple of areas require a step up to access the pathways. Two laps of the route is required to complete the 5km distance.
Highland Gathering Program and Map
- Braille versions of the event program and map will be available at the City of Armadale Information Tent on the day. Please note that we will have a limited number of copies available, so please email [email protected] with your full name, email and mobile number by close of business Monday 2nd October if you would like to reserve a copy. Whilst stocks last.
- Digital copies of the program and event map will be available here closer to the event.
- Temporary additional ACROD parking will be in place on Neerigen Street and in the Armadale City Council carpark (access from Jull Street).
- Additional parking is also available at the nearby Armadale Shopping City and Armadale Shopping Central should it be needed.
- Buses can be accommodated if advance notice is provided – please email [email protected] should you require this service.
- Road closures will be in place – please plan ahead and download the road closure map here.
- The nearest train station is Armadale Station.
- The nearest bus stop is Commerce Avenue Before Third Road (Stop ID 13194) OR Church Avenue after Prospect Road/Church Avenue After Jull Street (Stop ID 13175/13178).
- Accessible toilets are available at all toilet locations throughout the event space. A map will be provided closer to the event that will identify these locations.
- Temporary flooring will be installed on the grassed areas leading to the accessible toilets.
- A Quiet Zone will be available for the duration of the event, to provide a space for people to take relief from the crowds.
- Some free sensory activities will be available in this space.
- This area will be managed by the Armadale Rotary Club as an accessible service.
- The Quiet Zone will be noted on the event map.
- For those that would prefer to avoid the crowds altogether, we would suggest attending the first two hours or the last two hours of the day as the middle of the day is the busiest.
If you have any questions regarding the accessibility of this event or are unsure whether we are able to facilitate your needs, please feel free to email the Events Team directly on [email protected] or by calling 9394 5000 and asking to be speak to the Events Team.