PERTH KILT RUN
2.5km Classic – This is flat with permanent pram/wheelchair ramp access to pathways. Two laps of the route are required to complete the 2.5km.
5km Warrior – This has an incline on Church Avenue and a couple of areas require a step up to access the pathways. Two laps of the route are required to complete the 5km.
Online registration fee:
Children (12 years and under) free • Youth $5 • Adults $10 • Seniors $8
Event day registration fee:
Children (12 years and under) $5 • Youth $10 • Adults $20 • Seniors $15
Proceeds go to charity.
The City is providing a fantastic opportunity to own your own kilt by purchasing one when you register.
Fashioned with two belt buckles and velcro to adjust, these kilts are made of good material that will keep you warm while on the course. The kilts are measured in inches and it may be necessary to adjust within one or two sizes of your original pant size.
If you are picking up your kilt, please arrive early if you want to ensure you have the right fit.
Child kilts: $25
Adult kilts: $35
|Kilt Waist Sizes (inch)||30"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"||48"||50"|
|Male Size (cm)||77||87||92||97||102||107||112||122||127|
|Female AUS Size||4-6||6-8||10||12||14||16||18||20||22|
How do I get my kilt?
Kilts bought online are to be picked up at the Perth Kilt Run registration area when you check in.
We recommend that all runners wear comfortable and suitable attire, such as bike pants or shorts, to wear underneath your kilt.
Other kilt suppliers
Perth Kilt Run Schedule
Schedule times will be released soon.
There are plenty more activities throughout the day for you and the family to enjoy. Check out Armadale Highland Gathering to see what competitions there are to watch and what free activities are available.
- Details on check in, collecting your timing bib and kilt will be provided closer to the event.
- Check out the Getting There page for details on where you can park and the road closures that will be in place. Park on the corner of
- Armadale Road and Abbey Road for a gold coin donation to support a local community group.
- Get into the Scottish spirit and have your face painted for free in the Minnawarra Park gazebo.
- Finally, don’t forget to have fun and look after yourself.