PERTH KILT RUN
Presented by Roleystone-Karragullen Community Bank Branch of Bendigo Bank
Perth Kilt Run Schedule
8.30am: Participants check-in at Minnawarra Chapel
9.30am: Mayor Procession and official opening at the Main Stage
9.50am: Race warm up led by the Armadale Arena
10am: Perth Kilt Run Race begins
11.30am: Perth Kilt Run presentations
There are plenty more activities throughout the day for you and the family to enjoy. Check out Highland Gathering to see what competitions and free activities are available.
How to begin your day
- Check our page Getting There for details on the road closures. Park on the corner of Abbey Road and Armadale Road for just a gold coin donation and you'll help support the Armadale State Emergency Services.
- Visit Minnawarra Chapel between 8.30 - 9.30am to collect your run's timing bib and your kilt. The chapel is located by the History House across Minnawarra Park's red bridge.
- Get into the Kilt Run spirit and have your face painted with Scottish woad, free from the face painters in the Minnawarra Park gazebo.
- Grab a bit of breakfast or a cup of coffee before heading to the Main Stage at 9.30am to prepare for a pre-race warm up at the starting line on Armadale Road.
- Finally, don't forget to have fun and to look after yourself while you're on the course.
- ACROD Car Parking is available on Neerigan Street, across the road from Armadale Central Shopping Centre.
- There is at least one accessible toilet at each toilet block, these will be located by pathways.
- The 2.5km route for the Perth Kilt Run is flat with permanent pram/wheelchair ramp access to pathways. Two laps of the route are required to complete the 2.5km.
- The 5km route for the Perth Kilt Run has an incline on Church Avenue and a couple of areas require a step up to access the pathways. Two laps of the route are required to complete the 5km.
The City is providing a fantastic opportunity to own your own kilt by purchasing one from $25 when you register.
Fashioned with two belt buckles and velcro to adjust, these kilts are made of good material that will keep you warm while on the course. The kilts are measured in inches and it may be necessary to adjust within one or two sizes of your original pant size. If you are picking up your kilt, please arrive early if you want to select the right fit for you.
Child's kilt: $25
Adult kilts: $35
How do I get my kilt?
Kilts bought online are to be picked up at the Perth Kilt Run registration area as you check in.
We recommend that all runners wear comfortable and suitable attire, such as bike pants or shorts, to wear underneath your kilt.