PROVIDE YOUR FEEDBACK
Armadale Highland Gathering and Perth Kilt Run
Feedback Survey Prize Draw
Terms and ConditionsArmadale Highland Gathering and the Perth Kilt Run 2019 – Feedback Survey – Terms and Conditions
By entering the Competition, you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions.
- In these Terms and Conditions:
a) “Competition” means Armadale Highland Gathering and the Perth Kilt Run Feedback Survey;
b) “Promoter” means the City of Armadale (ABN 79 863 269 538) of 7 Orchard Avenue, Armadale.
Who Can Enter?
- Entry is open to attendees of the Armadale Highland Gathering and the Perth Kilt Run.
- Elected members, managers, employees, and their immediate families, of the personage of the Promoter are not eligible to enter. For the purpose of this clause ‘immediate family’ means spouse, de-facto, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including entrants’ identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrants for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- A person can only enter this Competition once.
How to Enter
- The Competition commences on Sunday 6 October, and closes Monday 21 October. Any entry received after the closure of the Competition will not be accepted. No responsibility is accepted for incomplete, late, lost, delayed, or misdirected entries.
- In order to enter, entrants must submit their feedback within the survey, and provide their phone number and email address where prompted.
- The time of entry will be the time at which the feedback is submitted.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove and exclude any entry from the Competition at any time.
- There will be one (1) Prize Winner.
- The Prize consists of:
a) $200 eftpos voucher
- No Prizes, regardless of whether claimed, unclaimed, or unused, can be refunded, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
How to Win
- The Prize Winner will be drawn from the entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The Prize draw will take place on Wednesday 23 October, 10am WST. The Winner will be selected by random draw, and the Winner will be notified by telephone on this day, or subsequent days in the event of communication difficulties.
- To redeem the Prize, the Winner will be required to collect their prize from the City of Armadale Administration building as organised when notified by telephone.
- The Winner’s name may be published on the City’s Facebook page once the Winner has been notified.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request that the Prize Winner provides proof of age and/or proof of identity prior to awarding the Prize. Identification considered suitable for the verification is at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- The Promoter’s decision (including any decisions as to Prize distribution) is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
- It is a condition of accepting a Prize that the Winner must comply with all these Terms and Conditions and the Prize supplier’s requirements. To the extent of any inconsistency with these Terms and Conditions, the terms and conditions of the Prize supplier prevail.
- The Prize is non-exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- 20. All costs incurred by the entrant associated with entering this Competition and claiming the Prize are the responsibility of the entrant.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever or personal injury suffered or sustained, in connection with the Competition, the use of the Prize or any act or omission of the Promoter or their respective agents, employees or contractors.
- The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies, will take no responsibility for Prizes damaged or lost in transit, or late, lost or misdirected mail.
- All entrants unconditionally and irrevocably release and discharge the Promoter from any and all liability in relation to this Competition.
- The Promoter is collecting your personal information for the purpose of conducting and promoting this Competition, including for the purpose of identifying and notifying winners. Your personal information will be handled in accordance with the City’s Privacy Statement. By providing your personal information, you agree to the terms of the City’s Privacy Statement.
- The City’s Privacy Statement can be viewed at the City’s website at https://www.armadale.wa.gov.au/privacy-statement
- By entering this Competition, you agree to the Promoter’s use of your personal information as all entries become the property of the Promoter and your name may be included on a database. By entering this Competition, you consent to the Promoter including your name in future mail, email, SMS or other campaigns if you opt-in to the Promoter doing so. Entrants have the option to unsubscribe from any electronic information.
Download a copy of these Terms and Conditions as an Adobe Acrobat pdf file here